Monday, March 30, 2009

Cheating Hearts

Gentlemen,
I have been an outcast at my job in the WBL for a long time, actually the entire school year.  I finally have been deemed cool enough to be invited to a teacher poker gathering.  Now the thing about this group of teachers is that THEY ARE SERIOUS.  They go to Vegas once a year.  They don't like when you splash the pot.  They get really upset if you bet and you end up with shit.  And while the invite was cool, and the poker was mediocre, I realized a couple of things that make the GTCGWPC a great group:
1.  We are not douches
2.  Whiskey first, cards second
3.  A casual and comfortable atmosphere

I wish to extend my invitation to you all to join me at my new abode on April 10th, unless my uncle flies in from Luxembourg... in that case we'll move it back a week.

PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. umm thoughts on the "good friday issue?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see that the values and ethics of the GTCGWPC group have stood up to the competition

    ReplyDelete