Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Whiskey List

I think, as we go along, we should keep a tab of all the whiskeys we've drank and give them a ranking.  Now let's see how my memory works:
1st Meeting -- Laphroaig Quarter Cask (?)
(I remember a lot of "hoo"ing and screwed up faces)

2nd Meeting -- Maker's Mark 
(a lot sweeter and didn't taste like a campfire)

3rd Meeting -- The Famous Grouse and ??? (I think you got it Wisco) 
(I mostly remember Rock Band... and Pease reciting the speech to everyone over his pancakes)

4th Meeting -- Woodford Reserve, Laphroaig 10 Year, and I think there may have even been a 3rd bottle? 
(Laphroaig a little easier to handle, Woodford finishing off the night)

5th Meeting -- I can't wait until this Friday

2 comments:

  1. I had Maker's Mark at my house. Was that the 3rd meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was Knob Creek... that just came to me because Joe brought his special Makers

    ReplyDelete